Hi, everybody! Do you read books? I mean not only e-texts, but printed books? Luxurious tomes bound in leather or pocketsize books in paperback? You're welcome then! Feel free to share your reading experience, something you've read and would like to recommend (to read or never touch). Alice lovers are mostly welcome! For newcomers: below you see a list of most popular recent posts. But there’s a lot more in the archive (down right), have a look!
Популярные сообщения
-
Actually, all the reasons are of personal character, they explain why I would like to study (or rather, work) at Coimbra University. Num...
-
Собираясь в путешествие, я непременно пакую книгу, заранее зная , что времени на чтение будет немного. Читаешь преимущественно в дороге ...
-
Осенняя природа до расточительности щедра, одаривая мир роскошью красок и вкусов. Словно твердит в преддверии зимнего аскетизма: замри, ог...
-
The question sprang up in my mind after I watched the recent screen version of “Jane Eyre”. I will not write a proper film review here, i...
-
Сегодня день рождения Эрнеста Хемингуэя (1899-1961). Об этом американском авторе, который отличался простым и ясным, на первый взгляд, с...
-
Помимо художественной читала нон-фикшн: дневники, письма, статьи-исследования, – все полученное или приобретенное в подарок. А начну с рома...
-
It’s middle of April. We’re past the equator which means summer holidays can be discerned on the horizon through the haze of two more mon...
-
Начало января, новогодние каникулы в новой квартире с детьми и внуком . Вместо кошки, которую, согласно приметам, принято впускать ...
-
Буковки на улицах Петербурга неиссякаемы, как неиссякаема в этом городе культура. Даже стоя на светофоре или на остановке, успеваешь увидеть...
-
Когда мой сын был маленьким, и мы гуляли после дождя, мы заглядывали в лужи и удивлялись, как в них помещается небо. Мальчик вырос, а я по...
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)

Well, WHY are you so surprised?! She has never seen it, you have never seen that, no? Lucky dog you are! There are A LOT OF such girls, I know what I say, actually...
ОтветитьУдалитьOh, I have, multitudes! It’s common to be sitting in the hairdresser’s chair looking at yourself in the mirror. I guess your love for yourself here should be no less than by Oscar Wilde: “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance”. To be able to admire your reflection for hours!
ОтветитьУдалитьExaggerating? Not at all! At best visitors of beauty salons leaf over fashion magazines. I don't recall seeing somebody with a book there. Just like your hairdresser! )))))))))))))
ОтветитьУдалить